Monday, April 30, 2012

Nicki Minaj= CANCER TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Nicki Minaj, my least favorite singer. Some people will agree, while others will try to defend their poop on a pedestal. Now why do I hate this thing?
1. She's changes her voices' pitches WAY to much in her songs
2. Her voice is high pitched and irritating
3. She is NOT talented!
4. She dresses trashy and people consider that to make a person "Unique" and "Independent" when in reality it just makes her look... well trashy. 
5. She is NOT hot. Body-wise? In some aspects, maybe, but honestly she looks like the Pokemon Jinx to me
6. Her music is NOT catchy! Maybe super bass a little, but every other song I've heard by her just encourages suicide to my ears.
7. She stutters, and repeats WAY too much. 
Ex.) You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe
You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe
You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe
Listen I know songs are supposed to repeat etc. But there's a fine line between repeating and just flat out stu-stu-stuttering and ANNOYINGLY REPEATING OVER 9000 TIMES IN A ROW!

MUST I GO ON!

Disagree with me? Feel free to debate and discuss below, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment